Friday, August 8, 2008

Planning!!!

Well it has been decided.... Abby and I are going with Lee to Europe and Orlando this October. We have sent in the paper work to get Abby her passport. Her passport picture is soooo cute, but alas, I have no scanner at home with which to scan it ... sorry. We are expecting that back the first week of September. Lee is making the plan reservations this week and I am starting to ponder ways of doing long plane flights with an ifant, but at least I will have Lee with me.

We are looking at things to do while out and about and Lee found a program where you can swim with the Dophins. This is the package we are looking at https://www.discoverycove.com/vi_dcpackages_pricing.aspx
I have to give my aunt a call and see if she is interested in going with me. Lee will be working, so he will not be able to go, bummer for him, and they don't let anyone under six in the pool with the Dolphins. So Abby will just have to watch. The day is expensive, but includes everything, click on the all-inclusive link to see what I mean.

I also need to research where we will be staying in Haag, (I think that is how it is spelled). I need to figure out what the weather will be like and what I will need to bring to keep the family happy.

I am also going to look into Education Week at BYU. Now that I don't work, I might actually be able to go!! Speaking of which I am going to go do that right now.

Loves.

No comments: