Saturday, August 9, 2008

WHAT!!! You're kidding right?

Well it looks like I will not be going to Education Week. The specifically forbid any child under the age of 14. I called and asked about and yep ... I would not be allowed in the classes with Abby. Considering this is BYU we are talking about I find this very odd, but since there is nothing I can do about it I guess I am not going.



I thought I would give you an update on Abby's growth. She has gained better control of her hands and has started reaching an grabbing things intentionally. From her stuffed animals to dangling toy on the car seat. She has also moved to the more tradition 3-4 hr feeding schedule. So mom was up at 1 am and 5 am for feedings. She does go right back to sleep though, so that is nice. She is trying to take naps, but seems to sleep lighter and wake easier from them. She is about 11 lbs by the home scale and into the 3-6 month clothes. She is also very squirmy and has mastered turning onto her side. She HATES tummy time, so it doesn't last very long, but hopefully that will get better. She holds her head up without any trouble now and can sit up for short periods of time. She loves to ride shotgun (facing out) in the Moby Carrier. Like this.







It is so cute when Lee wears her and I need to get a picture of it. She is still as talkative as ever, following her father's example. Well we are off to find shoes for mom and dad.

Loves.

No comments: