Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Abby Today

I know I still have some catching up to do. I have a few more Alaska pics that are really nice, Holland, and Christmas. However I thought I would show you were Abby is today and let you all know today's milestone. Abby cut her top right big tooth today! It's been threatening for a while, but I heard her tapping it against her two bottom teeth, (which she cut in early December,) and I looked and sure enough it finally made it! I am sure the other three on the top are soon to follow. So for a little while she will have four up top and two down low. I don't see any others working there way up so it may take a few more months for any new ones to show up. I took a few pics and a two little videos for you today. So here is Abby today!!













And two videos one is of Abby crawling and the other of her pushing her grocery cart walker. She can move pretty quick when she wants to, but she was trying to figure out what mother was doing with the camera.





I am still amazed at how fast she has picked up this walking thing! She wasn't moving very quickly in this clip, but she can move it when she wants to. Plus, she is starting to let go of things and stand unassisted for a few seconds. Ummm... I simply expected her to take a little longer to go from pulling herself up to this! It hasn't even been two weeks! AAAHHH By this rate she will be walking before she is a year old.

Oh and isn't she cute!!

1 comment:

Caleb T Ricks said...

Thanks for putting up recent pictures of her! She is so cute and getting so big! I can't believe how long her hair is!