Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What's going on today....

Okay, I'll get back to catching you up on pics soon. The uploads are slow and I just want to type. So here I go!

MY BABY IS GROWING UP WAY TOO FAST!!!

Let me tell you why.
1. I can't believe how little she looks in these pics and they are only 3 months ago!!! Well some of them anyway!

2. She now sleep in her own bed, and is even occasionally sleeping through the night (we are talking 12 hours!)

3. She is taking naps is her own bed! Granted a better schedule would be nice, we are still working on that.

4. She is wanting to feed herself! Mom still has to help with the mushy stuff. But she is all about finger foods!

5. In less then the last two weeks she has started to pull herself up to standing, then walking along things, and today she pushed her walker and walked with it!! So I went and picked her up a shopping cart pusher thingy and she can do it!! She is even starting to let go of things and try standing unassisted!! It is soooo scarry to watch and I can't believe she had progressed so quickly in this! I was excited a month ago when she started crawling! I'm going to get gray hairs worrying she is going to bonk her head!

It looks like there is no stopping the Abby!

No comments: